Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog Hop day 2

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the week, today I am focusing on a different stamp set, French Foliage.  It's an oldie (ok, just last year), but a goodie.  I am having issues with blogger tonight and it's not letting me link the products.  I will list them at the end of the pics and you can click the little icon to the right (the scallop circle that says Shop on it) if you would like to purchase any of the products I use this week.  Now, on to the pics.



 Ingredients to make this card: 
  French Foliage: 121166
 Oval All (sentiment): 113790
 Paisley Petals DSP: 122367
 Square Lattice Embossing Folder: 119976
 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border: 119275
 Extra-Large Oval: 119859
 Rhinestones: 119246
 Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, River Rock 
 Inks: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze 

    Thanks again for visiting, make sure to visit the rest of the Glitter Queens, they have some gorgeous projects.  

8 comments:

Eva Laney said...

ooh, this is such a nice card. Fantastic hop so far...thanks.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!! I love it! The square lattice embossing adds a beautiful texture to the background! I will hop on back tomorrow to see your latest creation!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Pat P. said...

Gorgeous card. I love the color comb., can't wait to see tomorrows.

Deborah said...

So very elegant love the bg technique. Great job with day 2 TFS :)

Caroline said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing!!

lisa808 said...

Fab card.

jules said...

The embossing gave a tweed fabric look to the paper, love it!

transfirstteach said...

I love the embossing. The card is so beautiful. I love the color combinations.TFS. I really have enjoy following the blog. I look forward to more.
tkminchew@gmail.com