Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Candy Time!!!!

Ok, I think my head is finally back on my shoulders and not spinning around somewhere!! Hehe.  I am ahead on projects and will be starting those tomorrow.  But, drum roll please..........

Big Blog Candy winner:Blogger Deborah said...
How beautiful I love the color I have never tried digital card making. I am inspired to look into it now.
 Deborah wins a pack of BIG buttons from Spice Cake, mix of 6x6 Designer Series Paper, and some ribbon samples. 

Ribbon Sampler winner:  

Blogger Bridgett said...

I love your beautiful fall card. That big button and leaves are super cute together! I am eager for autumn to arrive

 Mix of Embellies: Pat P (Blogger is acting up and won't let me paste anymore without making a mess of the post)

Mix of some ribbon samples: Brenda H  

Please email me your address so I can get your goodies to you.
  

No comments: