Sunday, September 11, 2011

Glitter Queens Fall Blog Hop Finale

Hi everyone,
    I am so sorry that I have been MIA, Kevin (my other half) had 2 have 2 teeth extracted on Wednesday and hasn't been feeling to well until yesterday.  You know how it goes when someone you love isn't feeling well.  Add onto that 3 kids and all those duties, it was busy crazy.  I want to apologize for that.  I hadn't planned on this and feel horrible that I wasn't able to keep up.

  As a thank you, I am taking all the comments from this week and doing a few more blog candies, I hope that helps make up for it!! Keep watching my blog, I have lots of projects getting ready to hit the page of this blog and I love doing random giveaways.

I will draw the winners tomorrow in the morning.  Thanks again and I hope you accept my apology.  

4 comments:

Brenda H. said...

Sorry to hear about the "dental emergency" . . .'hope Kevin is feeling better!
Don't stress about blogging . . . family comes first!! We'll still be here when things settle down for you!
Take care of you!!

Pat P. said...

Not a problem, family comes first in my book also, hope your husband is improving, will check back as I liked your card and want to see more. Thanks, Pat P. (KittyKitty366@aol.com)

Kathy said...

Ugh, I hate dental anything. You needed to be with your family so don't worry about it. Will continue to check your blog as I really enjoy it.

Heather North said...

No need to apologize for having your priorities in order. :) Hope everything gets back to "normal" soon, and I look forward to seeing what you create.